Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

First off... Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. Where would us kids be without you guys.

I'm feeling extremely grateful this mother's day because not only do I get to celebrate my own special mother, I get to wish my sweet mother-in-law and birth mom a happy mother's day as well.

To my mother:
Wow, where do I even start? Mom, you have always been my best friend but more importantly my mom. I gave you a quote for you birthday that said, "All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother." I meant that with all my heart. Obviously we all know now that I'm the favorite child but I wasn't always like I am now. I was the demon spawn from hell and you still loved me even when I didn't "think" I needed it. You have taught me love, patience and so many other things but most importantly you taught me to have faith always. I love you mom!!!

To my mother-in-law:
We really need more pictures of us. This is the only one I have.
Oh Barb, the adventures and good times we've had. I know lots of people say they have the best mother-in-law BUT lets be honest you are definitely the best! Thank you for teaching my husband to be the great father and husband he is today. (thank you for also making sure Jonny knows it's  not ok to moon people.) You have always been so excepting and loving. I really look up to you! Love you barb!!!

To my birthmother:
Thank you for making the biggest sacrifice by placing me. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been but you did it anyway. I know we've had our disagreements but I'm glad we've been able to work past it and build the relationship that we have today. Thank you for being there for  Jonny, Ashtyn and I. We love you.



1 comment: