Thursday, April 11, 2013

People of Salt Lake

I've decided I want to start my own website called "The people of Salt Lake." (yes this would be a knock off of "People of Walmart".) For those of you who have know idea what I'm talking about, here is the link, go check it out, I'm sure most of you will be on the floor laughing (I peed my pants BUT only because I was pregnant at the time.)

Anywho, back to my website! While at the bank today I found my cover page couple. These two gems were amazing. Now I'm not a 100% sure if they were who I thought they were but the facts speak for themselves.

List of facts pointing out that these two were pimp and pimp assistant/hooker (not really sure what their official term is):
1. "Pimp" had lots of gold chains, a nice suit, and a pimp hat, and I'm pretty sure I saw a couple gold teeth.
2. "Pimpess/assistant looked like a million bucks in her gen-x cheetah print pants and walmart classy black t-shirt. Don't get me wrong she looked great! I even told her so as I was walking out.
Lastly but most importantly... 
3. "Pimp" handed the bank teller a HUGE stack of $50's, $10's, and $1's.

Now like I said, I'm only assuming they were pimp and pimpess. But jeez if I had a stack like that I would have headed to Nicklecade!!! 

This is what I think I would compare them too. As described to the hubs.
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment