Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yay for Anniversaries

Hey All!
So I totally did not forget to blog but life just sort of happens and it's been crazy around this little household.

First, the hubs and I FINALLY went our 1 year anniversary! (can I get a woot woot?) We don't have any money being that we are poor married/parent college students so we kept the anniversary close to home. My sweet mama took our baby for the weekend and boy did I cry when I had to say goodbye to that little sweetie. (she even smiled when I shut the door, so we know she was happy to go stay with papa and Shella.) 

The hubs and I decided that we would each get a year! Guess who was in charge of this years anniversary?

How cute are we?

                                    



GO JAZZ!!!!
                                   



Jonny's SECOND ever birdie!!!
                                 



(our sweet at home spa treatments)
                                           

Temple sesh and dinner at "The Roof"




Amazing 1 year anniversary, although the highlight would have to be the nice half naked gentleman who got on the elevator and then proceeded to flirt with the other two woman on with us. :) Thank you sir for making this year memorable!!! 




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I can't stop laughing at the picture of Jonny with mask on his face! Oh man, tears of laughter! You guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete