Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And then I cried... :P

Well hello blogging world!!! I've been wanting to start a blog since I first got married but then life happened and I totally spaced. At first attempts of creating a blog, Jonny and I came up with the blog name of "Once we were awkward..." :) And for the blogging world to see we would post our awkward 8th grade pictures. (spoiler alert: Jonny had hair halfway down his back and a strange half smile thing going on and I had braces, pimples and only one earring in my right ear.) And for our posts we would post about the awkward things we do pretty much every day. Once we found out about our little bean, we decided we would spare that poor child from coming into a world where it's parents were known as freaks. 

Now I guess I should also explain a little bit about the blog title. For those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE to tell stories. (I really only have like 5, so I vamp them up each time I tell them.) On one special occasion of me telling one of my legendary stories, my brother-in-law Jason brought up the fact that after EVERY conclusion, I end it with saying... "and then I cried.." Hence the name of this lovely blog. What can I say, I'm a sensitive soul. 

Well, I think that about sums up this creation story. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone. I know this cute girl and I will! :)
(Mean mom woke up little sis for this beautiful pic)

3 comments:

  1. Cute post. And she is such a darling baby girl. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay blogs! So excited to stalk you now.

    ReplyDelete