Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Today is Tuesday, Not Wednesday

Have you ever thought that a day was another day when actually it wasn't and then find out in the middle of the day after saying happy "hump" day all morning? Well this girl sure did. For some reason my brain wanted today to be Wednesday... No idea why, wednesday isn't really any different than tuesday... Maybe it was the fact that I don't work on Wednesday's but then again I was at work all day so I don't know why I thought it was Wednesday. 
I was informed of it being wednesday after one of my oh so favorite managers Scott (in LA) said I ruined his day. You see, Scott is quitting because he decided that going back to school was WAY cooler than working for our awesome company. LAME! (The U is way cooler than BYU) After finding out he was quitting about a month ago I have been giving him a hard time about how many days he has left. 

So here is how our conversation went today...

Scott: Well hello Madison..
Me: Hello Scott! Guess WHAT!?!?!?
Scott: What?
Me: Today is your last day of work! YAHOO! (seriously, I shouted through the phone.)
Scott: ...
Me: Aren't you excited!! No more CertiFit for you
Scott: Madison, tomorrow is my last day of work...
Me: I thought your last day was Wednesday

(Awkward 10 minute long silence... ok really only 10 seconds, if that.)

Scott: Madison, today is Tuesday...
Me: (silently crying to myself) OH....
Scott: Way to ruin my day

And that is how I found out today was Tuesday instead of Wednesday. 
On a slightly better note, I got to hang out with one of my super awesome, super good looking cousins/best friends Miss Courtney. Man I sure love this girl. We used to be awesome roommates and she'll probably saying it was a little more trying on her part, (i have a huge issue with doing dishes.) But it was definitely a blessing for me! :) LOVE YOU LADY!!!!

Isn't she gorgeous!?

No comments:

Post a Comment