Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Forget me not

It's ok, I just totally lost my password for the blog account and have been trying to remember for days now! So much is happening and life does not slow down for a second. 

This cute girl went on her mission to Des Moines, Iowa:
And we miss her terrible already!! :) 

This good lookin' kid left on his mission to Fukuoku, Japan:
Isn't he a cutie?

We went to Lake Powell!
This little girl loved it, almost as much as she loved eating a mouthful of sand.

We got these lovelies back.
All thanks to this lady! Seriously guys, she is amazing!

We celebrated this special man's birthday!! :) He's the ripe old age of 26 now!
I actually threw him a surprise party but what was more exciting than the surprise party was that I actually kept it a surprise for 2 weeks. Go me!

These guys

KILLED/BEAT/DESTROYED (you choose) these guys
Not that I actually care about the rivalry, but it's fun to get people a little riled up. :)

And now our house looks like this...
because the little is getting too big for her 9 month clothes.. *sniff

Happy Tuesday!!! :O



No comments:

Post a Comment